Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Arka speaks

Hellos my fellow readers this is the C.E I hope you enjoyed my latest story I am trying to make more out of it, if only time were my friend!!!.
However today my blog is dedicated to a dear friend Arka who is recently kind of vexed on a paradigm of unfortunate events that has unfolded in his life. I have no idea what they actually are, but i wish him luck to muscle his way out as he always has. Today I give my precious equipmment my keyboard that is, to my friend who has a few things to say or should i say a few things to write.

Hello this is Arka. Sometimes in life certain unwanted events or things happen which detours the very course of your life. There are somethings which cause a radical shift in your thinking your character and affects your zeal of life. Some of us are actually witnesses to the changes we undergo and i am sure one of my friends can empathize. We perhaps are blessed to see such metamorphosis.
Many of you might think something is wrong with me, perhaps there is something disturbing,
but a valuable lesson in life has taught me it is better to fight your battles alone.
There is a feeling I must overcome and in this battle time is the only friend that shall help me conquer. I am a kind of person who does'nt live with problems but rather lives to solve them.

Personal messages.

@Aditya- Its kind of strange but I feel i know you more than ever given the current predicament of my life.

@Bishnu- Patience is a virtue earn it. Anger shows weakness get rid of it.

@Rahul- " Don't ride behind me as I might not be your leader, Don't ride ahead of me as I might not be your guard, just ride beside me and be my brother."

@Arna- I'm sorry for this sudden seclusion i hope i can only "find out a reason to be, the man who i used to be"

Advices

@Aditya- I know you can understand even without knowing what my problem is. Yes you can.

@Bishnu & Rahul- I would appreciate if you guys don't invade my privacy. Leave me alone for sometime. Love you both.

@Arna- you are probably not reading this........ so no advice.

This is no suicide note,in fact it is more like a survival note if there is one, so no need to get sissy and sentimental. I hope Adi boy can help to make you people understand.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i gave u a call bfre reading this....well as far as i knw u.u never give up......hang on as v r here frevevr fr u!!!!!cheers brother!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. na thukchi na.. Generally, handling sentiments is nt my forte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. take ur time.. I knw u will come out of it as strongly u have before.. @ dreamer:truly it hasnt n apparently u suck on that.. :)

    ReplyDelete