Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Painting the town red

I woke up this morning as usual with the fallacy of having a nightmare to go to college. But those nightmares always turn true.
But the good part is I regained a prized treasure of mine my humour, which i seem to have been lacking for a few days.
People once again seem funny.
I am trying my best to make upto the weights, I confess I have been disloyal to them. But they haven't forgiven me for my ignorance but rather are pressurizing me with their full bulk. Bench presses are almost like lifting an elephant now!!!!! My trainer says "Tomar muscles poche geche". I however still think i am alive.
I am riding my Discover a lot trying to "discover" Calcutta as I have never known it.
I am going to take my camera along, capturing moments of my escapades, though it kind of feels weird to be a tourist in your own city.
Oh and these women, whenever I see beautiful woman and I stare at her and she doesn't return the favour I feel like such a loser. Women have never been compassionate to me.
A quote really caught my eyes on a graffiti it said" We often miss the beauty of our own planet while admiring the beauty of the stars" It was refreshing after all the Flower and Hand and what not symbols on the walls of my city.
College reopens on Monday hope to enjoy my break

No comments:

Post a Comment