Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Getting Toned and Tuned

The reason why I have made this pit stop in my life is only to transform myself into a better form. By form i don't mean moral or ethical values or being a better person. In fact I might just become worse.
But I am making myself very proud if not anyone else. I'm regaining my strength, muscles seem pumped once again. Monohor Aich ready or not here i come.
Got selected to write for my college journal, editor says my writing is "innovative" although a few credits in return would have been much more appreciated.
I have been given an assingment to work for some sales agency, basically a one day job of selling some unsaleable product. I can't express how overjoyed i am to stick vaccum cleaners up peoples ass.
I rode to Victoria Memorial today, stopped by and wanted to ride a single horse powered machine for a change. However the "khocchors" were too expensive for me. So had junk food instead and stared at the colourful waterworks, I only wish I had my time freezer with me.
I am turning into one of the favourites of the professors, its actually a good feeling to have never experienced it before. But i'm not an asslicker if you think of me to be one.
Thats all for now Good Night.

1 comment:

  1. Its pretty unbelievable to imagine you doing such things!

    ReplyDelete