I had to blog, because the new born blogger in me was poking from inside. Blogging has quite become an addiction, almost like smoking a cigarette or masturbating, when you think of it, it doesn't leave your mind untill you have done it, aahhhh the sweet puffs and multiple orgasms.
Now a few interesting questions have come up regarding the very existence of blogs. Now i wish to answer the question of existence of my blog in my blog itself rather than merely leaving it as a comment on any other blog. I hope that doesn't offend anybody considering some people are highly volatile in nature and i also hope it doesn't make me "balls"less or "sense"less.
There a few things i would like to say-:
The purpose of the existence of my blog is only to supplement my silent nature. I have always been the introvert type, the guy on the sidelines, perhaps blogging has helped me to reach out to people and to an extent also to myself.
I am confused whether I lack "balls" or whether I lack "sense". Two words used by two of my friends, maybe I lack both. I don't even think I am adept in "encrypting and hurting" as some people like to call it.
If I have to hurt somebody I might as well do it with "Balls" of steel and simply screw their "Sense" of calm..
However my only purpose is to reach out to a few maybe more in due time, to entertain and to exist.
To each his own translated as "andaaz apna apna"
Personal messages-
@B.S.A- Magic cannot be defined with colour it is the person who is black or white.
@ The Great One- Best of luck, i know its not a huge deal coming from me but still best of luck.
@ Rahul- I did not know my blogs would stir such extreme emotions.
aj kal mairi hebi thukchish!
ReplyDelete