Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Unwelcomed changes and challenges

Pre Script- This one is going to be a long one, diversified and versatile.



The gateways of hell have reopened and us imps have just started crawling in. I so hate waking up with the crows when i had the option to prey with the bats.

A few unwanted changes are taking place the reopening of my college is one of them. Two of my close friends " A snake" and " A yawn" are leaving our city of joy and embarking on distant lands such as "The City of contagious diseases" and "The city of Sunstrokes". I wish them luck.



Mother Fucker is confused and so am I to see his confusion.



"A Tidy Daas" has been wearing the same loin cloth for ages I wonder if he is at all tidy.



Mr Posh treated me to lunch today i felt he was rather lively , I too was exuberated to see his joyousness but after all these years of our distant relationship I somehow felt close to him today.



"Valentino Lawshhi" has succumbed to his injuries and is back on the race track with his lethal weapon of self destruction.



I was checking out Leggy Lamba's facebook profile i have to admit she does look better than the worst.



Everyone around me is having a good time and so am I, It is so rejuvenating.



However one of my dear friends Smelly Belly does't seem to be enojoying the same peace of mind not that he is out of naval shit but a deeper problem has surfaced.

Smelly Belly has recently been disreputed by some random blogger calling himself the "dreamer". Smelly wants me the CE to engage in a war of words with the random blogger called dreamer however i will have to put down his request. The dreamer has dreamed/fantasised about Smelly belly and his eerie habits of self-intoxication. I found it rather amusing but smelly is irrationally infuriated and embarassed.

He claims that he is now so debased that he applies deo first to his naval region then his armpits. Weird guy i tell you.

However "the dreamer" seems to be dreaming in his dreamland for way too long. It is my duty to wake him up and get him acquainted to the modern times.

The modern times have changed rather dramatically and i shall tell you how.



1) Women's mouth are often being confused with public urinals. Poor Sulabh Bhai is running a heavy loss.



2)Ass cleaning tendencies have had a radical shift from the use of tissues or water to the use of the tongue of your spouse, girlfriend, friend, maid etc. Paralysed patients are having the time of their life. Bed pans have almost become obsolete and are replaced with the mouths of hot nurses serving the same purpose.



3) Women are now no more refrained from going to the holy temple during the course of their menstrual cycle. As a matter of fact the sanitary pad along with some red jelly topping is being considered as the holy "prasad". Some claimed its much better than the cliched "gujia" and "batasha". Some theologist have taken it to the next level and claim that the blood around "Ma Chondi's" face is not just any blood but...... I guess Rajarshi can now safely answer the question "Eto rokto keno?"

4) Women now prefer being nippleless and carrying a dismantled vagina as they claim it saves them from breast feeding and scares most rapists away. some just claim its "casual beauty".

So dreamer stop dreaming and embrace yourself to modern times.

1 comment: