I suddenly feel like a rope in a tug of war match, being hauled and dragged in directions unknown. The tension created on the rope is hardly bearable any more. I only wish I were a Levi's Jeans now (I hope you understand,the logo I mean, dimwits).
I am caught in this struggle between the present and the future. I am trying to aim for the future but how can I when I only see the present.
I'm having a difficult time getting tuned to the newer things of life. However I am assured the fruits can only be sweet, there is no scope for being left with "nothing", if not "anything" i will always have myself........... narcissist? I don't think so , however your concern is much appreciated Mr Licker.
I once read "Living for the present is like sowing seeds for the future" I loved it then, however at the time of practice it wasn't as easy as it sounded. When the present itself is not worth living for the quote becomes difficult to abide by.
I only wish I could skip a few years of my life, however the stark difference between me and people with suicidal tendencies is that I wish to skip a few years of my life not life itself!!!.
One of my friends recently commented that I have become "Bhabook" to say the least it scared me. I mean here I am trying my best not to be tagged as an "Aantel" and he just says it.. *SOBS*
But I have taken some severe measures since then.
1) Stopped having tea and now its only Pespsi (Youngistan Meri Jaan). Wazzzaaap Dudes??
2) Threw my Old half rimmed glasses to the much more sleek rimless version. Yo Man!!!!!
3) I have started wearing tailor made Shirts now, wait a second that is not related!!!
4)Stopped listening to Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and started listening to 50 cents and Beyonce!!! Who am I kidding!!!???
Personal Messages-
@ The Great One- When it is a compliment does it have to be reluctant? We all know about your gloated ego and vanity!!! As a matter of fact it is your comments I most look forward to, and our interests on each others blog is pretty mutual.
But I won't be surpised if your next compliment goes something like this " Arka your blog is nice and intriguing, and you most obviously know its a huge deal coming from me aka The Great One, so I suggest you tattoo them on your skin so you can show it off with pride while having sex!!!"
P.S- Some of my friends tend to mask or disguise their blogs with chronical diligence, however if I had to make my blog dicreet I might as well would have maintained a personal diary or kept my blog private. However they might tend to derive some queer joy out of their encryption as my friend Arka says " Tora toh jaliye dicchis re!!". Perhaps in the next blog i will explain why i enjoy blogging so much.
well, Im hesitant and not reluctant, only whle complimentn on writing.. Mane f sumbody I knw..
ReplyDeleteThat too, dre is a diffrnce between sayn 'gud' nd feelin 'gud'.
Also, d tatoo idea ws great!
I do understand there is a difference between saying and feeling good, however i don't see any difference between hesitance and reluctance
ReplyDelete'tora je erokom boro boro jinish ar byepar blog'r maddhome phutiye tulish, i feel so PRAAUUD'... :P
ReplyDelete@dreamer: would look forward to your tattoo...
:)