Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

A spark in the dark.

Here i am blogging once again, talking to myself and the inner voices. I uphold this blog as placard of my existence in blogspot, I have been absconding for a while but i would like my readers and myself to know that the fire from the philosopher still burns.
Time has been a hurdle which I have failed to cross time and again hence blogging hasn't been quite fluent. I am busy with some college projects and the my focus which is to secure a prestigious first class this semester.
I have been in and out of my so called "intoxication and seclusion", i am giving all the time i possibly could to my friend(s).
Aditya i really loved your story till the time i realized the ending left a feeling of incompleteness thereon i started liking it. I still do. Excellent writing skills.
I would love to finish Deal With The Ordeal but i can't quite synchronize with the schedule i have, the mood is not right to write. Moreover how Aditya quickly started an ended his story and stole my earlybird advantage really left me envious.
I am not exactly kicking stones now but i felt like coming back to something i really adore that is writing, i hope this ignites a few spirits in me. G'nite

1 comment:

  1. thanx. And the incomplete part - well, that's sumthn whch cums vry naturaly 2 me. May be I don't wish 2 dig further into emotions, may be I lyk stopping sentiments at a point, aftr whch it does wierd thngs 2 me, or may be I jst lyk people imagining watevr they want to. Tai I guess, it became a part f my story.

    ReplyDelete