"The power of all relationships lies with whoever cares less" Uncle Wayne.
There are some feelings in me which just don't manifest themselves, love and hatred are perhaps the most threatening ones.
In a recent squabble with "a loved one" I discovered a new dimension in me, I see myself like a venomous snake waiting for the slightest instigation to inject my venom.
The darkness seems to be growing.!!!!!!
The above quotation is one of those gospel truths that has taken its toll on me. Its true that love makes people weak, fragile vulnerable and sissy!!
In my quest of salvation, love is a feeling i must evade and along with it hatred shall also fade away.
As i said the darkness is growing.
P.S this was an introspectory post serving the purpose of self realization. I appreciate when you readers leave comments as it serves as a basis of analysis of my writings.
a very deep piece reflecting your insight, your darker side as i can say... got to know u in a little different way through this one...
ReplyDelete