Social Networking has never been bread and butter for me, and it became all so clear today. For an unsocial person like me Facebook and Orkut are like an ascetic entering Sonargachi. It turns me into the redneck I actually am. All due apologies made, I turn to the fresher things in life.
Had a good/great time with Aditya (sorry but encrypting doesn't make me "all so mature").
Beer and Beef Steak and "Pratapyaa" made my day today. I have actually realized that I have fallen in absolute love with alcohol and smoking has become all so cliched like an old girlfriend who you are tired of having sex with. ( Its just an example).
Acriomony has touched new levels in me, anger is just a mere instigator.
Three "Thunderbolts" striked on my head today making me all light and vehement at the same time.
I have also tired down from "making up" stories however the intrinsic "Ruskin Bond" urges me to continue.
I wish i had added some steamy sex in my stories, but unfortunately I haven't read much of Mills and Boons or Jackie Collins to know the patterns of "porn in words". However I am thinking of giving it a try.
I don't know when I'll be finishing Deal With The Ordeal, I somehow don't feel like finishing that story, not that I am out of words or patience, but I am definitely out of something.
Work threatens me with extreme vehemence and I defend it with extreme endurance.
I enjoy my last feeling of light headedness before I plunge myself to the bed, the week ahead looks promising. Good Night
i await the end of the story my friend... Please try uploading it soon...
ReplyDelete:)